Welcome to GreenFort!
We offer a comfortable room for up to three guests. The room is brand new, with new furniture, cable TV, kitchenette including refrigerator, microwave, kettle, slice toaster, cupboard, and everything for a comfortable stay. In the backyard you can enjoy a barbecue or get some exercise with a real punching bag. The area where the house is situated is quiet and peaceful with friendly neighbours. One of the advantages is that the airport is only 7 minutes away.
As a host family we will be very glad to help you anytime.
- Accommodates: 1-3 guests
- Bathrooms: 1
- Beds: 2 (1 double bed + 1 single (removable, folding) bed)
- Check In: Flexible / Checkout: Flexible
- Property type: House
- Room type: Private room
1 double bed + 1 single (removable, folding) bed.
Prices and Availability:
Quiet comfortable double room in Paisley:
- 0,1 km. from No. 64 Bus Stop;
- 0,2 km. from St. Mirren Football Club;
- 0,5 km. from Paisley St. James Station (6 min on foot);
- 1,3 km. from University of the West of Scotland / UWS (4 min by bus);
- 1,8 km. from Paisley Town Hall / Center (5 min by bus);
- 3,1 km. from Phoenix Retail Park / ASDA, B&M, Argos, etc. (6 min by car);
- 4,0 km. from Glasgow Airport / GLA (7 min by car);
- 15,2 km. from Glasgow Central Station (18 min by train).
- Free parking on premise
- Family/Child Friendly
- Open air Gym
- Wireless Internet
- Indoor El. Fireplace
- Cable TV
- Breakfast (by request)
- Laptop friendly workspace
- Hair dryer
- TV (42′)
Interaction with guests:
We permanently live in this house too.
So, we can help you with:
- Breakfast / £6 per person.
- Wash&Dry / £1 per kg.
Very friendly Scottish neighbours.
All local entertainment is within walking distance.
You can reach us very simply by:
- train from Glasgow Central;
- two buses from Glasgow Airport;
- No.64 Bus from Paisley city center;
- car (free parking is available).
Homestay “Green Fort” policy:
Upon arrival at the property, the guest is obliged to submit a personal document. We guarantee our guests observance of confidentiality.
- aggressive behaviour and acts, damaging our property,
- moving furniture in the room or moving it out of the room,
- giving your room keys to other people, who don’t share your room.
Please keep the room in a good condition, maintain hygiene and cleanliness and observe fire safety rules!
SMOKING IS PERMITTED OUTSIDE ONLY!!!
The guest compensates the value of damaged property.
We do not take responsibility in case your car is damaged.
Forgotten guests’ belongings are kept for up to 1 month.
Individual home slippers are provided to keep cleanliness.
Thank you for your understanding.
Other things to note:
You don’t have to use the kitchen facilities and the washing machine. We can do it for you with pleasure. But if you don’t want us to help you, you can do it by yourself, but under our control.
- Smoke detector.
- Carbon monoxide detector.
- First aid kit.
- Safety card.
- Fire extinguisher.
- Lock on bedroom door.
Please, feel free to contact us for more information.